- Reporting to the Programme Management team, responsible for the strategy and delivery of a component project on this programme.
- Working in a client facing role, responsible for leading our team, developing the clients’ strategy, through to assisting in the appointment of the extended professional team of Local and International Consultants and Contractors.
- Responsible for the on site management of contractors and consultants.
- Responsible for driving delivery and maintaining high standards in quality, health, safety, cost and schedule.
- Responsible for developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
- Responsible for seeing that the highest standards of Health and Safety are considered as a priority through all stages of the project.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
Part of the senior management team in a client facing role.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Building Project experience is essential for client approval.
- Middle East Experience
- 10yrs + of post-graduate experience is essential for client approval
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Excellent Leadership qualities are essential.
- Degree Qualifications is essential for client approval.
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.